-Name: Modified sine wave power inverter
-Input voltage: DC 12V/24V for car
-Output voltage : AC 220V (210~230V)
-Output frequency: 50Hz
-Rated power: 200W (Please make sure that the total rated power of the connected devices is ≤ 200W)
-Product size: 13 * 6.5 * 3.2cm
-Output Waveform: Modified sine wave
-8 Safety Protection Function:
Reverse polarity protection, Low input voltage protection, High input voltage protection, Over-current protection, Short circuit protection, Over temperature protection, Overload protection, Internal fuses
1 x Power Inverter with Cigarette Lighter
1. Please allow 1-3cm (0.4-1.18") difference due to manual measurement and slight color variation for different display setting.
2. Due to the light and screen difference, the item's color may be slightly different from the pictures. Please understand.
* [Modified Sine Wave] Converts 24V DC to AC 220V household wall power with continuous 200W output with 2 AC receptacles, one LED Voltage display, four USB interface, and one LED work lights. (Please make sure that the total rated power of the connected devices is ≤ 200W).
* [Strong and Durable] Aluminum alloy housing provides advanced protection from drops and bumps.
* [LED Voltage Screen display] LED Display shows the battery Input real-time voltage and remind you to charge your battery according to the low voltage.
* [Widely Applications ] Great for gift,charging TV, washing machine, air conditioner, refrigerant, Microwave and big power appliance. These can only operate a few 220V loads without interference. It can also use with in the car or solar system.
* [Car Becomes RV] With our car power inverter, you can use most of home appliances in your car in the open air, such a watching TV, playing games, give you the experience like being in an RV.
* [Silent Intelligent Cooling Fan] Equipped with silent cooling fan, it will automatically runs at different speed according to power load (watt) load and temperature for dissipating heat and reducing working noise. There is a temperature sensor built in the inverter. When it is over 45℃, the fans will work automatically. When the temperature is over 75 ℃-80 ℃, the inverter will be in protection mode till it cool down.
NOTE: (The modified sine wave inverter is suitable for resistive load appliances below 200W, such as mobile phones, computers, TVs, digital cameras, video cameras, incandescent lamps, rice cookers, electric kettles, etc.)
1. Tighten the Positive (+) and Negative (-) terminals when the car converter is in use
2. If the converter is directly connected with the cigarette lighter. The highest out put power must be under 150W,because car cigarette lighter might not afford power over 150W.
3. The 12V inverter is suitable for 12V batteries, the 24V inverter is suitable for 24V batteries, and lead-acid batteries are recommended for the batteries.
4. Please do not leave the inverter in the ON position before car start. It's easy to damage the inverter before connected to the battery. The correct operation is connect to the battery first and then turn on the inverter switch.
5. It's normal for the inverter to become warm while you are using it. Please put the inverter on the flat surface The working place should keep dry, keep the inverter away from moisture or water. Do not put the inverter next to heat vents or other devices(between 0 Celsius degrees and 40 Celsius degrees). Try to keep the inverter not be shined directly by the sunshine.
Battery Usage Time Calculation:
1)The working time of inverter, it is depend on the battery power and load power.
2)Formula: Working time (hours)= Battery Capacity X Battery Voltage X 0.8X0.9/Load Power
3) For example, the battery of 12V 60AH is supplied to a 220V 100W bulb.
The working time is = 12(V) X 60(AH) X 0.8 X 0.9/100(W)=5.18(hours)
(Note: 0.8 is battery discharge coefficient, 0.9 is inverter conversion efficiency)
What Size Power Inverter Do I Need?
The size you choose depends on the watts (or amps) of what you want to run (find the power consumption by referring to the specification plate on the appliance or tool). We recommend you buy a larger model than you think you'll need (at least 10% to 20% more than your largest load).